- Each applicant is required to pay an application fee of $50 per student and $40 per guarantor. The application fee and a security deposit of $100 (with positive credit) and $200 administrative fee must accompany the application. International students must pay a security deposit equal to two months rent. The deposit must be a separate payment. All fees associated with the application process must be made by cashier’s check or money order. No personal checks or cash will be accepted. A copy of a state or government issued photo ID as well as one of the following must accompany the application; Social Security Card, Passport, Green Card, Tax I.D., or other national government issued document from country of origin that establishes identity. Anyone over the age of 18 must submit an application.
- Student applications must be filled out completely and include the following documentation:
- Proof of Enrollment in a University, College, or Technical Institute
- Rental History
- Permission to Obtain Credit and Criminal Background Report
- Notarized Guarantor form
- International students must submit proof of government aid.
All student applicants must have a qualified guarantor, unless they are an international student.
- Declined applications will be notified and security deposits/administrative fee returned. The application fee is not refundable. Applicants who cancel after approval and acceptance will forfeit administration fee paid.
Student Qualifying Criteria
The following information will be verified through Resident Check and other sources:
- Residential History
- Credit Payment History
- Eviction Court Records
- Collection Account History
- Judgment Court Records
- Bankruptcy Records
- Criminal Background
Student Income Requirements
- All students, except international students, are required to have a qualifying guarantor.
- International students must provide proof of government aid.
Student Residential History
Rental history must be excellent and verifiable by the past landlord for one (1) year including student status. Student or Guarantor with housing relating unpaid judgements or evictions will be denied.
Student Credit History
- Eviction Court Records must not indicate that possession of a unit has occurred or that three (3) eviction filings have occurred within the previous 24 months.
- Judgment Court Records must indicate paid rental related judgments (or show proof).
- Criminal Background Management reserves the right to accept or decline an applicant based on past criminal activity.
Negative Credit History
Student or Guarantor with housing relating unpaid judgements or evictions will be denied.
- Provide a notarized Guarantor form
- Excellent credit history
- Income required of three times monthly rent
- Provide photo identification
- Be an immediate relative of the applicant
- Have verifiable references for residential and employment history
- Student or Guarantor with housing-related unpaid judgements or evictions will be denied.
- One Bedroom – 1 student (maximum 1 student total)
- Two Bedrooms – 1 student each bedroom (maximum 2 students total)
- Three Bedrooms – 1 student each bedroom (maximum 3 students total)
Pets are not allowed when Students’ roommates are assigned through the roommate matching system. Pets are be allowed when Students apply as roommates to occupy all bedrooms within the unit. Pet owner must sign the Pet Addendum and roommate(s) must sign the Pet Acknowledgment and Release Addendum. A maximum of 1 (one) pet per Student is permitted with a $250 non-refundable pet fee. No aggressive breeds are allowed. Management must meet the pet prior to move-in. Any pet damages will be the responsibility of the owner and will be charged to the Student’s account immediately upon discovery of damage. Pet fees do not cover pet damages
The length of the initial lease term is 6-12 months; however, ALL leases expire annually on July 31. Renewal leases are 12 months at a stipulated rent amount. Management reserves the right to amend lease terms offered at any time.